[cvsnt] Re: building the cvs docs

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Thu Jan 19 19:54:45 GMT 2006

Tony Hoyle wrote:
> I'm guessing whatever xmlto is it doesn't understand docbook.

Wrong. Its a bash script front-end to the xsltproc et al.

More info at
http://cyberelk.net/tim/xmlto/

> If you
> use the build script in the doc directory (which calls xsltproc with the
> right arguments) it'll give you html output.

OK. I can now get xmlto to process cvs.dbk successfully, but only by
disabling strict validation... in other words, your docbook-file doesn't
conform fully to the docbook DTD... if I grok the error message I was
seeing correctly, around line 15337 lurks the problem (the wrong tag).

--
David Somers
VoIP/SIP: FWD dial **44808449868206; voipuser.org dial 08449868206