[cvsnt] 2.5.02 B2064 will not connect to 2.0.41 server...

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Jan 20 16:11:10 GMT 2006

I assume that you are using the SSPI protocol.

Since you use a CVSNT build 2064 binary you will have this problem.
It is caused by a new way to authenticate SSPI that is not supported
by 2.0.41.

Go an get the latest CVSNT instead (from my download page or from
the officiel cvsnt.org site).
The problem was solved in later builds.

If you *really* do not want to get a better cvsnt binary then you
could instead change the CVSROOT in your sandbox folders.
You need to replace :sspi: by :sspi;FORCE=NTLM: if I remember
correctly. See also:
www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2005-September/021102.html

Best regards,

Bo Berglund