[cvsnt] Re: What are the values in the Audit Log tables

NELSON Jeff JNELSON at covansys.com
Fri Jan 20 23:34:54 GMT 2006

Thanks Bo,

I found the .sql files that provide the table definitions.  What I am
looking for is the value definitions for the 'Typpe' columns.  What are
the possible values and what do they mean.

I figured out the 'M' is Modify, 'A' is Add, 'R' is Remove or Delete.
It seems that there are other values such as 'U', 'O', etc.