[cvsnt] Is krb5 needed to compile CVSNT?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Jan 21 16:44:20 GMT 2006

While trying to get my cvsnt build environment working and finding the
cvsdeps module with almost all dependent files collected I find that
the krb5 files are not contained within cvsdeps.

Also, once upon a time I downloaded this in a zipfile from cvsnt.org:
http://www.cvsnt.org/krb5-1.2.2-cvsnt.bin.zip
and according to my notes it is needed. But when I try that link now
it does not work, so now I wonder if it has been removed from the
dependencies?
I can't find any other link on the cvsnt site to get it and it is not
in cvsdeps either. So maybe it is no longer needed?
It is also not listed among the include and lib files that are used by
your VC7.

If it is still a need for it should it not be part of cvsdeps?

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)