[cvsnt] CVS and FTP (excluding directories)

douglass_davis at earthlink.net douglass_davis at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 21 17:18:19 GMT 2006

I use CVS to keep track of my PHP source for a website.   CVS puts a
"CVS" directory in each dir of the site.
I don't want to transfer those.  Can any one recommend a good FTP client
that can transfer files and exclude certain directories from being
tranferred based on their name?

Free is better :)   but, i would be willing to buy a good FTP client.

--
http://www.douglassdavis.com