[cvsnt] Installation problem on w2k server

Zsolt Branyiczky zbranyiczky at mailbox.hu
Mon Jan 23 15:03:50 GMT 2006

Hi,

I've tried to install CVSNT on a Windows 2000 Server machine (SP4), but
after pressing install button it failed with the following message:
"CVSNT ....version.... Setup Wizard ended prematurely because of an error."
I could not get more info about the error. It seems all CVSNT msi setup
package fails on this computer (I tried 2.5.01.1972, 2.5.03.2151 and
2.5.03.2214). However Bo Berglund's InnoSetup Installers work, just I
need the older version 2.5.01.1927 or the latest stable 2.5.03.2151
which are not found on his page.
Could you tell me something about the msi installer problem, or send me
an InnoSetup version about one of the aforementioned 2 versions?

Thanks in advance
Brazso