[cvsnt] moving module from standard CVS to CVSNT

Mark Johnson amarkjohnson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 23:42:57 GMT 2006

I just moved a module from standard CVS (don't know what version) on
Linux, to cvsnt  2.5.02 (Servlan) Build 2088 also on Linux.  I first
created a module with the same name.  Then copied  all items from
standard cvs into this new module directory and adjusted permissions
and ownership.

I then was able to checkout and add acl's.  I did notice the absense
of CVS directories and the presence of Attic directories in the
standard cvs.  The top level dir (module) does have a CVS dir, since I
created it prior to copying items.

Did I do this correctly?
Do I need to worry about the CVS/Attic directories?

Thanks,

Mark