[cvsnt] Re: File-type Restrictions.

kerry richard richard.kerry at siemens.com
Tue Jan 24 16:20:18 GMT 2006

That's published in 2000 and refers to GNU CVS (AFAIK), so I'm not
certain how up to date it is regarding CVSNT.
The cvsignore system affects Import, but as far as I recall it doesn't
affect Add. Ie even though I may be prevented from importing a
particular file-type I can still Add it later.  This is something I want
to be able to reject.

Appreciatively,
Richard.