[cvsnt] KeywordExpand feature like CVS 1.12.x

Rahul Bhargava coderobo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 00:01:56 GMT 2006

The GNU CVS 1.12.x line has "KeywordExpand" feature to
implement a fine grained control of what keywords get expanded or not.
This is set in the CVSROOT/config file for the entire server.

I was wondering if CVSNT has anything similar to set a keyword
expansion policy for the entire server ? I am already aware of the varios
-k flags but they all require the client to specify the keyword substitution
mode. I looked at the latest rel out there 2.5.x and couldn't find anything
similar.

Thanks