[cvsnt] KeywordExpand feature like CVS 1.12.x

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Wed Jan 25 03:27:14 GMT 2006

Rahul,

The syntax in CVSNT is different - but the ability to include or exclude
keywords is documented on the link I sent you originally.

If you get stuck - start a new thread and specify what you are trying to
do (other than emulate CVS 1.12),

eg: "how do I disable all keyword expansion except $State$?".

To which the answer would be:

1) checkout CVSROOT
2) edit "keywords"
ALL