[cvsnt] Exactly which CVSNT files are needed for a client only???

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Jan 25 13:54:07 GMT 2006

I am deploying the newest version of CVSNT (build 2221) in my
organization now and I need to also update the CVSNT binaries used by my
developers with WinCvs. They have 2.0.41 binaries right now.
So I figured I could take the binary download from the WIKI
(http://www.cvsnt.org/archive/cvsnt-2.5.03.2221-bin.zip) and strip it of
the non-needed files and then distribute that to the developers.

But to do this I need to know *which* files are actually *needed* on a
client and which can be skipped.

Is there a list or can someone (Tony?) produce such a list for me?
(I think Jerzy also would like to see such a file list)

Best regards,

Bo Berglund