[cvsnt] CVSNT without Password Agent

Rob Oxspring roxspring at imapmail.org
Wed Jan 25 15:51:29 GMT 2006

Hi,

Hopefully this is just obvious thing and you can point me to the right
documentation...

We have a build server that happens to be using CVSNT to pull down CVS
snapshots but I can't get it to connect without having the password
agent running.  Each time I log out of the box the password agent is
shut down and hence builds stop working.

What I'd really like is to be able to tell CVSNT just to use a .cvspass
file or registry entry or whatever.  So long as nobody has to be logged
into the build server then its a fairly secure setup and I'm not too
bothered about having the passwords available to hackers.

Any pointers or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob