[cvsnt] Dead cvs.exe processes

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Thu Jan 26 05:14:09 GMT 2006

David,

Also the info I asked for earlier (from process explorer) would also
help pinpoint what these processes are/were doing and may help identify
what "client" is responsible for them...  If you have VS.NET 2003 on the
server we could even pinpoint the line of code they are stopped at...

As a CC replacement we offer our own Build integration in CVS Suite, it
doesn't do e-mails - but the standard CVSNT e-mail plugin can do that.
Bascially the Make plugin only gets fired after a commit and passes info
such as the module committed and the branch in easy to use parameters so
that you can conect it easily to your build system.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett