[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT client-only installer beta

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Jan 28 17:38:59 GMT 2006

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 00:08:39 +0100, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at telia.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 21:49:31 +0100, Bo Berglund
><bo.berglund at telia.com> wrote:
>
>>Anyway, it is supposed to be here for you to test even though I can't
>>see it yet myself (must be an ISP caching problem). When I look by FTP
>>it is definitely there...
>>http://web.telia.com/~u86216177/cvsntinstaller.html
>>
>Seems not to be working still...
>My ISP acting up again!

My patience is giving up! Telia sucks!

I have put the site on an alternate location now :

http://hem.bredband.net/b295382/cvsnt/cvsntinstaller.html

This is a temporary location though, I am switching to another
broadband supplier so the original site will still be the main one.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)