[cvsnt] Re: Precommand - a valid example to test

cvsasuite.support cvsasuite.support at march-hare.com
Mon Jan 30 13:47:50 GMT 2006

Kerry,

Please do not cross post the cvs suite support e-mail and the free open
source e-mail list.  This is confusing for volunteers on the newsgroup
and cvs suite support does not answer questions posted to the newsgroup.
Also the version of CVSNT included in Suite is not the same as the
current open source release and so behaves differently.

Please attach a ZIP file of the CVSROOT directory from your repository.

Regards,

CVS Suite Support