[cvsnt] Possible bug with :sspi: in the newer builds.

Jurko Gospodnetic mangled at to.avoid.spam
Tue Jan 31 17:20:31 GMT 2006

  Hi Kerry.

> but Tortoise has its own password prompt dialog.

  In my case, Tortoise displayed the password prompt,
but I do not think it was using the entered password in
the correct way as I never managed to log it, no matter
which password I typed in.

  This happened with user A on the client machine
using one password, and user B on the server
machine using a different password.

  Best regards,
    Jurko Gospodnetic