[cvsnt] Possible bug with :sspi: in the newer builds.

Jurko Gospodnetic mangled at to.avoid.spam
Tue Jan 31 18:37:34 GMT 2006

  Hi Tony.

>>   On the old CVSNT builds, when I connect to a
>> CVSNT server using :sspi:, without explicitly specifying
>> the user name and password those 'settings remembered
>> by the OS' are the ones used. On the newer builds my
>> local login is used instead.
>
> It didn't - or if it did it was a bug.

  It did... and I still have that setup up and running. :-)

> If you want to use something other than your current
> username when  logging in specify the user in CVSROOT.

  Hmmm ok, but could you please explain why? What
seemed to be wrong with using the same settings for
connecting to the server PC that the client's Windows
OS uses itself? This way we have to have the login stored
in two places - one is by Windows, and another is on the
cvs command-line (or sandbox config files).

  Best regards,
    Jurko Gospodnetic