[cvsnt] Re: I want ask aboout CVSNT !

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Jul 5 06:23:18 BST 2006

On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 20:49:36 -0700 (PDT), Le Quoc Thai
<lqthai2004 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>Dear Sir !
>
>    I'm come from VietNam, sorry because my English not good.
>
>    I'm a beginner with CVS, I have some problems with CVSNT. I have five computers, I installed CVSNT Server on a machine. So, four computers remain I must install CVSNT Client, am I right ?

Yes

>And If I want use only CVSNT for server and client, should I use other softwares such as : WinSCV, ,,, ? I want search some documents about how install CVSNT for Client, so where I can get it ?
>
>    Please, help me to solve my problems. Thanks a lot !

Installation and configuration of a CVSNT server:
http://web.telia.com/~u86216177/InstallCVSNT25.html

Email notification from CVSNT via CVSMailer:
http://web.telia.com/~u86216121/cvsmailer/CVSMailer.html

Installer for CVSNT client only:
http://web.telia.com/~u86216177/cvsntinstaller.html

Web based browsing of CVSNT repositories:
http://web.telia.com/~u86216121/ViewCvsSetup.html

CVSNT information (free web book):
http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/cvsbook.html

WinCvs introduction: