[cvsnt] Setting up CVSNT Server on a Windows 2003 Server with Active Directory

Anders Eriksson andis59 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 07:29:42 BST 2006

Hello!

I have bit off more than I can chew and need a lot of help!

I have a Windows 2003 server as a Domain Controller (Active Directory) and
I want to run a CVSNT Server on it.

I use CVSNT 2.5.03 Build 2260.
The installation works perfectly!
The problem is that I can't login using SSPI or PServer or ...

To add to my problems this Server is not connected directly out on the
internet. I need to connect thru another domain.

So the CVSNT Server is in the Active Directory domain mydomain.special but
access via internet is thru mydomain.selfip.com. I then use a port forward
in the firewall to endup in the right computer

Is this setup possible and if so how to I do it right?

// Anders
--
English is not my first, or second, language
so anything strange, or insulting, is due to