[cvsnt] (no subject)

Antonio Silvan Guerrero silvaninnn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 00:43:09 BST 2006

Hi Affan Qureshi:

I'm spanish a before, sorry for my little english. I trying to install the
cvsnt 2.5.0.3 program, but I've the same that you had.
I found your post "[cvsnt] Repository Initialization problem" but there
aren't a solution. I have this problem when a try to create a repository

C:\Archivos de programa\CVSNT>cvs -d C:/cvsrepos/test init
cvs init: connect to 127.0.0.1(127.0.0.1):2402 failed: No se ha podido
establece
r conexión ya que el equipo de destino ha denegado activamente dicha
conexión.
cvs [init aborted]: Couldn't connect to lock server

The first I think is " I have the port 2401 closed" but when I checked my
antivirus and firewall I see the port is enable because I quit this
programs.

can you help me?

thaks for avance