[cvsnt] Can't import binary files with std cvs backend

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Jul 8 06:56:16 BST 2006

On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 15:22:09 +1000, "Arthur Barrett"
<arthur.barrett at march-hare.com> wrote:

>Chris,
>
>> Same server version as before (1.12.9-13).
>
>Try upgrading the server to 2.5.03.2282

But the OP is discussing how to use cvsnt cvs.exe as a *client*
against a GNU CVS server.
The idea was, I believe, that CVSNT should stay compatible to GNU CVS
so that it can always be used as a *client*....
Otherwise we get into trouble if we need to both use CVSNT and GNU
servers. Sometimes we cannot control the server side (for example at
SourceForge).

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)