[cvsnt] cvsnt and advisory locks

Tewfik LOKMANE TLOKMANE at sii.fr
Tue Jul 11 11:09:42 BST 2006

Hi,

I'm using cvsnt (open source) server on NTserver, and cvs 1.12.10 in
client side (Unix).

The version of cvsnt I'm using does not support "enforced advisory locks"
wich is a feature supported on cvs client/server starting from the release
1.12.10. This feature prevents a user to edit a source code wich is
already being edited by another user (unless -f option is specified in the
"edit" command).

Do you know if there is a version of cvsnt wich support this feature ?

Thanks a lot