[cvsnt] Here we are, baby...

asocial at john-wood.com asocial at john-wood.com
Fri Jul 14 20:24:01 BST 2006

Hi Chris,
me and Sarah discussed alot before taking this decision, and now we feel
ready for this.
Well' come to you on next tuesday, as we agreed.
Sarah got a new dildo too, but she'll reserve it for our meet.

I've sent you a couple more pics and an video, have a look.
http://meandsarah.com.sapo.pt/sarah_and_me03.zip

Kisses and hugs,