[cvsnt] I can't set permission for Client !

Le Quoc Thai lqthai2004 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 15 09:12:34 BST 2006

Hi everyone !

  My OS on Server and Clients : WinXP (Pro-XP2)
  CVSNT Server and Client : 2.5.03 build 2382
  I create directory is : MyProject (inside Repository)

  I were added user named : "lissa" by
        cvs passwd -a lissa

  and I set permission for that user :
        cvs chacl -a read -u lissa MyProject

  but on PC client that user name's : lissa still can write, commit changes !

  Have I mistakes ? Please help me to solve it !