[cvsnt] Re: CVS Suite with SCCI now available

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Mon Jul 17 11:12:35 BST 2006

Arthur Barrett wrote:

> > Is this a code change that is not part of
> > the WinCvs code base? I.e. have you compiled
> > a new version of WinCvs not available from
> > the cvsgui project?
>
> Yes.  The diffs are published in the FAQ:
> http://www.march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq1.asp#1k

Can you identify which code was used as the base for your build? From a
quick test I can see that post-2.0.3 changes up to March 06 (e.g.
commit message is remembered even if dialog is cancelled, and scroll to
selected revision in Graph view) seem to be in, while later changes
(e.g. Font selection in Graph view, and display number of affected
files in Commit dialog Diff preview) are not...

Cheers,

--
Oliver
MSN:  ogiesen at hotmail.com