[cvsnt] Lock Retry Interval and Retry Count

Michael Wojcik Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com
Tue Jul 18 14:39:03 BST 2006

Yes, I brought this up in a thread titled "Repository TAG behavior" in
February.  This behavior is definitely not optimal, particularly in the
ancient version we're stuck with on our corporate servers until the team
responsible for them get around to upgrading, because it has a bug that
causes bogus tag collisions.

It's also annoying that the documentation claims different behavior, at
least as of 2.0.51d.

Even without that bug, though, I believe the current behavior is far
from optimal, and it should be configurable.

--
Michael Wojcik
Principal Software Systems Developer, Micro Focus