[cvsnt] Response required for approval Tue, 18 Jul 2006 18:46:09 +1000 Loan Confirmation - Important Tue, 18 Jul 2006 18:46:09 +1000

Daniel cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org
Tue Jul 18 09:46:09 BST 2006

   Hello,

   We have been trying to reach you

   To secure low rate please respond asap

   Please complete our secure online application

   We have some good news! Although it has taken some time, ourbrokers
   have found two companies that are willing to fina nce your home.

   Please note that this is a time sensitive deal, take 1 minute to
   review the following thelink below and we will be in touch shortly.

   [1]http://juidesec.net

   We look forward to working with you.

   King Regards

   6v7OT7JAPD 6v7OT7JAPD 6v7OT7JAPD jppQ2olertfEjiGwvOj9