[cvsnt] locking down ACLs - sspi on linux

Mcswain, Tim tim.mcswain1 at wachovia.com
Wed Jul 19 16:09:54 BST 2006

Hello all.  We have set up CVSNT on SUSE 9.3 Linux using SSPI as our
authentication method.  I have done extensive research on the support
site (and Internet in general), but have not read anything on my issue.
I can get ACLs to work (i.e., when I take away read, write, etc. they
lose those functions), but users can still GRANT ACL permissions to
anyone including themselves - even if I specifically take away control
access.

My related settings are:

>From the config file:

SystemAuth=yes

AclMode=normal

Has anyone experienced this and solved it with SSPI running on Linux?

Thanks in advance for your help

Tim McSwain
Wachovia Capital Markets, LLC