[cvsnt] Waiting for your response for approva Fri, 21 Jul 2006 03:08:44 +0800

Royce cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org
Thu Jul 20 20:08:44 BST 2006

   Hello,

   Our Loan Department is trying to reach you

   Please respond asap

   Follow our link for secure online application

   We have some good news! Although it has taken some time, ourbrokers
   have found two companies that are willing to fina nce your home.

   Please note that this is a time sensitive deal, take 1 minute to
   review the following thelink below and we will be in touch shortly.

   [1]http://foiledagainheh.net

   We look forward to working with you.

   King Regards

   ThWnjoF8DW ThWnjoF8DW ThWnjoF8DW RGWpGZnr6ZcASKdYeSsn