[cvsnt] Strange not such repository

Benoit doumas bdoumas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 15:41:57 BST 2006

Hi all,

I'm using CVSNT 2.5.03 for a while, and i wanted to create a new CVS
repository for an other project, byt i can't connect with a web adress (ip
adress is working fine)

cvs -d :pserver:user at myserveradress.com:/cvsrepo2 login
Logging in to :pserver:user at myserveradress.com:2401:/cvsrepo2
CVS Password:
cvs [login aborted]: /cvsrepo2 : no such repository

NOT OK

cvs -d :pserver:user at myServerIP:/cvsrepo2 login
Logging in to :pserver:user at myServerIP:2401:/cvsrepo2
CVS Password:

OK

And with my old repository, it working fine

cvs -d :pserver:user at myserveradress.com:/cvsrepo1 login
Logging in to :pserver:user at myserveradress.com:2401:/cvsrepo1
CVS Password:

OK