[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT Template Issue

Lehman, Curtis CLehman at carrieraccess.com
Mon Jul 24 16:24:31 BST 2006

This might not have anything to do with it, but when I played around with
templates, I discovered that I had to check the project out from scratch for
the template to properly get populated. Maybe this has changed since I am
using and older, no longer supported version of CVSNT; Version 2.0.51d. Hope
this helps.

- Curt