[cvsnt] Re: Spam

Tim Chippington Derrick tim at chippingtonderrick.co.uk
Mon Jul 24 17:17:03 BST 2006

I agree with this approach and Brian Hicks' comments. Forcing people
to post via some web-based interface or nntp would have been too
restrictive for me where I have worked before - but it's OK now that
we have gone independent! But I see no disadvantage in blocking
non-members from posting.

Tim
http://www.cplexconsulting.co.uk/