[cvsnt] RE: Access Permissions on a Branch

Kumar Narsipur Kumar.Narsipur at frontrange.com
Mon Jul 24 22:09:06 BST 2006

Thanks Glen. When I try chacl I get the following message. Looks like I
don't seem to have the -u and -a option with CVSNT Server 2.5.02.Please
let me know if I'm missing something.

C:\Program Files\GNU\WinCvs 1.3\CVSNT> chacl -R -r BRANCHNAME -u
UserName -a read,write,tag,create,control

chacl: invalid option -- u
Usage: cvs chacl -R [-r tag] {user|default}:[{[r][w][c]|[n]}]
[directory...]
        -R      Recursively set permissions
        -r      Set permissions on specific branch