[cvsnt] Retrieve Version Other Than Date And Time Process When Forgot To Create A Tag

Sabahat Adil sabadil at perfexa.com
Mon Jul 31 06:23:31 BST 2006

Hi All,
I forgot to create a Tag on previous Version.I am trying to retrieve
that Version through date and time process,but the difference between the two commits is very less.I have tried on all the time
between the two commits,but unable to retrieve that version.Is
there is any other way to retrieve that version,other than date and
time process.

Thanks and Regards,
Sabahat Adil imam