[cvsnt] Re: unexpected '\x0' reading revision number in RCS file

Jesse cvs at gamesthatwork.com
Thu Jun 1 16:48:34 BST 2006

Apparently, there was a Null character at the end of the file.  Deleting
this fixed the file, but I have no desire to have to manually change the
file every time someone commits a new version! ( or whatever caused that
Null character to appear.)

Has anyone had experience with this?  Could it be because I had manually
un-write-protected the file, and someone then committed a new version?
Anyone have a more sane idea?

news:e5n0hb$mrk$1 at paris.nodomain.org...