[Cvsnt] Newbie, "No such repository" error on create repository

Prochazka, Jan Jan.Prochazka at brooks.com
Tue Jun 6 18:53:42 BST 2006

> Rick Genter wrote:
>
> > Blame Microsoft; I believe that is part of the NTLM authentication
> > protocol and is sent when the authenticator does not accept
> the given
> > credentials.
>
> The "I HATE YOU" message is part of the underlying cvs wire protocol.
> Normally you would never see this message.

I am confuse now. does the message come from MS code (as Rick pointed
out and so we can acknowledge it only) or from cvsnt code (as David
indicated) ?
If it is part of cvsnt code, wouldn't be worth to change it to be more
specific and less ugly ?
Jan

This email message, including any attachments, may contain confidential and proprietary information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, copying or dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify Brooks Automation, Inc. immediately by reply email or by calling Brooks US Headquarters at +1 978-262-2400. Then delete this message from your system, without making any copy or distribution.  Thank you.