[cvsnt] FishEye with CVSNT

Mark Johnson amarkjohnson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 15:49:10 BST 2006

Does anyone have experience with using the FishEye repository browser with
CVSNT? The FishEye website says that it supports cvsnt.  It also says that
it only needs read access to the repository.  Since we're running cvsnt on
Linux, we can either install fisheye directly on the server, or create a
samba share of each repository that is read-only by FishEye, allowing us to
install it on another machine for performance reasons.  Does this cause any
problems with the lockserver?  I suppose that it does not use the lockserver
either way, since it's not using a cvs protocol, but viewing the repository
directly...I think.

We are using CVSNT 2.5.02 (Servlan) Build 2088.

Any help or information would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark