[cvsnt] concretely

Tybalt Mccann llkejkne at baakdesign.ca
Wed Jun 7 16:52:23 BST 2006

Investor Alert - WE HAVE A RUNNER !
Get  A B S Y  first thing tomorrow, this is going to explode next
2-3 days!!!
We have come across what we feel is one of those rear deals
that the public has not heard about yet.
We feel this is a "S t o c k  A l e r t" and you should have
this on your Radar.
This company is doing incredible things.
The stocks we profile show a significant increase in stock
price and sometimes in days, not months or years.

Trade Date : 7 Jun 2006
Company : AbsoluteSKY
T i c k e r  :  A B S Y
Opening Price : $0.95