[cvsnt] venison

Ambrose Mosley xyjwkxx at sterlingmotorcycles.com
Wed Jun 7 20:11:28 BST 2006

We have come across what we feel is one of those rear deals that the public
has not heard about yet.
This is your chance to get your hands on one of these fast moving stocks
and take short term profits.
We feel this is a "S t o c k  A l e r t" and you should have this on your
Radar.
GET IN NOW!!! You know the old saying, buy the rumor and sell on the news.
This is your chance to get in while it is still low.