[cvsnt] CVSNT connects to paris.nodomainorg:80 (207.210.213.155)

Thomas Singer cvsnt at smartcvs.com
Thu Jun 8 10:48:59 BST 2006

When connecting to my local CVSNT 2.5.03 #2260 from my unit tests, CVSNT
connects to the server displayed in the subject. Additionally, CVSNT creates
files like "cvsnt-2.5.03.2260-turbo-dc4487f0b5209d-small.dmp.gz" in my temp
directory.

The curious thing is, that connecting from SmartCVS with the same user name,
password and repository name works without problems.

Any idea, what can be wrong?

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer