[cvsnt] DLLs again

Gerhard Fiedler lists at connectionbrazil.com
Fri Jun 9 13:14:06 BST 2006

Hello,

I just installed the latest unstable version of TortoiseCVS and ran for the
first time into the DLL problem, with the cvs.exe.local solution.

I think that it would be a good idea to install a cvs.exe.local file with
every cvsnt installation that installs any DLLs -- after all, using those
DLLs is the purpose of installing them, or at least so it seems to me, and
this file seems to be required for this to happen.

Gerhard