[cvsnt] Don't want to share the Repository folder

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Fri Jun 16 16:17:16 BST 2006

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:05:46 +0100, "Kerry, Richard"
<richard.kerry at siemens.com> wrote:

>If I need to manipulate the repository I use Remote Desktop to log-in to
>the computer where it resides.  We don't have any Share at all that
>includes the repository.

Right, that is what I do too.
I always make sure I have a separate disk or partition for the CVS
repository and I put only the D$ admin share for backup purposes on
that disk so BackupExec can get hold of the files every night.

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)