[cvsnt] SOS: Can't initialize a repository directory !!

Kürþat Çýnar kursatcinar at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 15:51:30 BST 2006

Hello, I'm Kursat from Istanbul/Turkey. I'm trying to install cvsnt-2.5.03.2260 and it seems OK until i click to Finish button. However, after the installation process, I'm trying to initialize a repository directory (e.g. "C:/cvsrepo" or "C:/cvsrepo/test" doesn't matter), but it gives me an error like that:

  "Repository initialisation failed. To see errors, type the following at the command line:
  C:\Program Files\CVSNT\\cvs -d C:/cvsrepo init"

  When i type this at the command line, i take another error message like that:

  "cvs init: connect to <computer_name>(<computer_name>):2402 failed: No connection
 could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
cvs [init aborted]: Couldn't connect to lock server"

  What should i do? Please help me, I stucked in this problem