[cvsnt] Re: new problem !!

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Jun 21 16:29:08 BST 2006

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 07:47:02 +0200, Andreas Tscharner
<andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch> wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>> How do you think we could ever know your previous problem???
>
>Because he sent it to the list/news server?! Look out for the following
>subject: "SOS: Can't initialize a repository directory !!"

And you think that a new thread with a new issue and subject can
really refer to another with a completely different subject?
Are we supposed to do a search for his address or something like that
to find what he is referring to?

I think it is really impolite to do bot:
- Refer to another thread the way he did
- Create a new thread with a nondescript subject like this

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)