[cvsnt] cvsnt bugID

Van Quakebeke, Joe Joe.VanQuakebeke at Ingenix.com
Thu Jun 22 18:51:50 BST 2006

All;
    I have looked over the past 3 months of archives but I can't see
this question being asked.  I also looked at the docs and faqs.  I would
like to use the bugID attribute and check that against our bug tracking
tool.

    What I have done so far is modify the commitinfo file to run a perl
program that prints out a text document of the ENV.  I see only 2 env
variables (CVS_USER and CVSROOT).  Where do I get the BugID from?

	I really do not want to wait for the commit to succeed and then
parse the log output.

Thank you

Joseph

"Secure Server BSK" made the following
 annotations on 06/22/2006 01:51:55 PM
------------------------------"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."