[cvsnt] >>>Remote repository creation failled

booly booly at infonie.fr
Tue Jun 27 16:53:18 BST 2006

I can't create a repository remotly using cvs init -r option. I've got a
Lock error

I'm using CVSNT 2.5.03 build 2260  for both server and client

Microsoft Windows XP [version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\Jérôme>set
cvsroot=:pserver:jgueunie at 192.168.1.22:/Too
ls

C:\Documents and Settings\Jérôme>cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:jgueunie at 192.168.1.221:2401:/Tools
CVS Password:

C:\Documents and Settings\Jérôme>cvs init -r d:/test
cvs [server aborted]: Failed to obtain lock on modules,v: FAIL Lock not
within r
epository

C:\Documents and Settings\Jérôme>