[cvsnt] Synchronizing two repositories

Steven Whatmore Stevenw at sigmasoft.ca
Tue Jun 27 18:55:09 BST 2006

Good afternoon,

I have two separate repositories which are logically supposed to be the
same. One of the repositories is here in our Canadian development shop
and one in our India development shop, which I can only assume was done
for performance purposes due to the slow WAN link (predates my term
here).

Are there any best practices / tools for maintaining / synchronizing
these two repositories (hopefully automated).

Thanks in advance.

Whatty

Steve Whatmore
Technical Lead Web Development