[cvsnt] Re: How to use CVS init -r option ???

booly booly at infonie.fr
Wed Jun 28 08:59:10 BST 2006

Hi,

That doesn't solve my problem, I'm not the server admin, so I'll need the
server admin each time I need to create new repository. That is the
situation I try to avoid.

As I didn't find any working example of cvs init - r xxx command, I'm
looking into the source to understand how it should works.....

Regards

news:mailman.725.1151480038.312.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...