[cvsnt] Re: How to use CVS init -r option ???

booly booly at infonie.fr
Wed Jun 28 12:41:17 BST 2006

CVS run's under an admin account. The server has a backup system and is
shared with other app (intranet...).

I've check every thing, make test on a test server, and I'll be happy to
understant why it doesn't work. I could live with out init -r.

I any case, I open an other thread with cvslock debug console data.

Regards

news:e7toen$tt$1 at paris.nodomain.org...