[cvsnt] cvsnt server boots users from windows share

Mike Norman mnorman at papeboston.com
Wed Jun 28 22:02:37 BST 2006

Hello all,

            When I "start" the cvsnt server on a Windows XP Pro (SP2)
server, all the users who are connected to the shares on that computer get
booted.  When I "stop" the cvsnt server, they are all able to reconnect.
This is driving me insane and I just wasted far more time on it then I
should have.

            If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Mike